Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Mmm ... Pizza

I love pizza. When I was at work last week someone ordered a great deal of it from Momo's. It sat there on the table, trying to entice me into have just one slice. I considered...did some high-level calculus to figure out if I could justify one slice by running my ass off later. However, after some serious guilt-tripping, I decided to give in to my craving... and make my own.


Rotisserie or grilled chicken, sliced
Part-skim mozzarella cheese
1/2 cup sliced cherry tomatoes
1/4 cup fresh basil
4oz sliced mushrooms
1-2 tbsp olive oil
salt and pepper

Make the
flax meal pizza crust, let it sit while you prepare the rest of the ingredients. Turn on broiler. Saute mushrooms in a pan with olive oil, salt and pepper. Top pizza crust with chicken, tomatoes, mushrooms, basil and mozzarella. Place pizza under broiler for approx. 5-10 minutes or until mozzarella is just starting to brown.

No comments: